Sunday, September 6, 2009

Father's Day Card










This year, this card was a little more organise since I did it during my first Stampin Up workshop with my upline.

This item includes a number of different pieces and includes some stamping to create the effect of worn leader. In the inside I got the kids to help me. I created 2 small credit card size cards; one for each where I organise for my daughter to stamp her name on one side and draw something on the other (she chose to draw the 4 or us). I helped my son with the stamping and left him to do the drawing on the other (he picked up a yellow pencil and did some lines, and there I was truing to help him put more colour to these lines. I found out the next day, while putting the items together that he had chosen to do a duck, no wonder he was not interested in using any other colours!!!!).
Here are the results. They did a great job.









I then I added $$$$$ in the inside section of the wallet, as I never now what to buy him. Now he can go and get it himself!
Anamaria

No comments:

Post a Comment