Friday, April 17, 2009

Two peas in a bucket: A Year in Cards - April 2009 Class



I made this card for a family member who was a bit down. Also, I was looking at an education video on Two Peas in a Bucket: A Year in Cards - April 2009 (here is the link http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?seed_id=29372 to the page). So I put both things together and got this.

What I used: I used a white card (standard size) from a pack of plain cards and envelopes. I used a spare piece of pink card stock and I cut a square for a piece of Christina Re vellum for the item. I used my Fiskars corner punch to place the vellum in the card, as I didn't want to use adhesive. I them put a small pink buttom in the middle of the flower. I used letter sticker for the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment