Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthday Card - Red Origami Dress


I made this card to my friend and boss on her birthday. The dress represents this lovely red dress that she wears from time to time. So when her birthday came up, I couldn't help but make it to for her.

How I made it - A4 folded in half. I made the dress following origami directions that I downloaded from the internet. Unfortunaly I can't remember where I got the directions, but as soon as I find them or the site I will post them here. Then I added a cream thin ribbon around the card and a gold Happy Birthday sticker on the corner.

I was very pleased with this, although I think next time I will use a thiner paper as it was getting quite hard to fold the dress towards the end. This is just one of a few cards I made with origami dresses on the front. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of those. But I'm sure I may be doing another of those soon and so I get one then.


No comments:

Post a Comment