What I did: used one of the circle designs and stamp it 3 times on white stock, punched them out. Then used a large background stamp with the same ink pad that I used to stamp the circles; placed the circles on it and stamped the back of the circles. Then cut half way up on all 3 and inter twinned them, to cause that 3D effect. Used stick strip to attached the 3rd circle to the embellishment. Then stuck it to a white piece of card stock, which i then matted in green. Cut a piece of designer paper and matted than. Stack it to the side and put a ribbon matching the green around it. Then stick the 3D embellishment. Stamp the message on white stick, cut it with the large oval punch. Then using the scallop oval punch a piece on the same green used, and stick this on the bottom corner of the 3D embellishment.Then addition, did the same embellishment again, but this time I used Stampin-Up 2-way glue and added glitter to it. It looked fantastic, as you can see by the picture.
Anamaria
No comments:
Post a Comment