Monday, June 1, 2009

I've become a Stampin Up Demonstrator

Well kind of.

I decide to join during the Scrapbook Special they had, where you paid a lower amount, but you only got the Scrapbook Additional Kit only. So my intention is to have a workshop at least every 2 months and perhaps organise a class in between depending on the upcoming events.

My lovely up line offered to do my first workshop because in my enthusiasm I had never even attended a workshop and so I have no idea how to run them. Anyway, my intention is to run one myself at the beginning of the next quarter.

I'm really looking forward to it. Plus in addition I participate in my up line's monthly stamping classes where I've been learning heaps (which I have been posting already and which I plan to continue still).



So a new adventure has began!!!!!



Anamaria

No comments:

Post a Comment